Become a Member
Membership of the Association
The following companies/ firms/agencies can become Member/ Associate Member of the Association:
- Member: Owner, operator, ship manager, RPS license holder (crew manager) of any type of vessel/s registered under M.S. Act and/or I. V. Act.
- Associate Member: Other than the “Member” who is engaged in shipping related businesses such as ship builder, ship repairer, ship chandler, consultants, freight forwarder, logistic support provider, multimodal operators, maritime training institutes, survey company, ship broker, shipping agents, ports & terminal owners/operators etc.
Entrance and Annual Subscription Fees
- Entrance Fee: Every Member shall at the time of joining the Association pay one-time Rs. 50,000/ (plus GST as applicable) as Entrance Fee to become the Member of the Association.
- Annual subscription: Every Member shall pay annual subscription fee to the Association as follows: The Annual Subscription Fee for a Member shall be calculated at the rate of Rs.7/- per every GRT of all vessels under the ownership, management and/or crew management of the Member. Minimum Annual Subscription fee for a Member shall be Rs.35,000 p. a. (plus GST as applicable) and the maximum subscription fee payable by a Member shall not exceed Rs.1,75,000 p. a. (plus GST as applicable)
For Associate Membership
- Entrance Fee: Every Associate Member shall at the time of joining the Association pay one-time Rs.30,000/ (plus GST as applicable) as Entrance Fee to become the Associate Member of the Association.
- Annual Subscription: Associate Members shall pay Rs.25,000/- p.a. as annual subscription fee (Plus GST as applicable)
Please download the form by clicking download buttonDownload
Kindly email the duly filled Membership Application Form to email@example.com